Making Suggestion is how you express your suggestion to someone.
1) WHAT ABOUT/HOW ABOUT ... + Base form + -ING
- What about going to the swimming pool tomorrow?
- How about going to the swimming pool tomorrow?
2) WHY + Negative
- Why don't we go to the swimming pool tomorrow?
3) IMPERATIVE: Let's + Base form
- Let's go to the swimming pool tomorrow!
- We could go to the swimming pool tomorrow.
5) DO YOU WANT + the infinitive
- Do you want to go to the swimming pool tomorrow?
Requesting Something is what we say when we want to ask someone to do something for us.
- Would you mind …, please?
- Can/Could you …?
- Will/Would you …?
- Please …
- Sure, I’d be glad/happy to …
- Of course/Certainly.
- No problem.
- Sure. Just a moment.
- Refusing Requests
- I’d loved to, but …
- It sounds great, but …
- I’m/sorry, but …
- Sorry to say that …
Biasanya, "would" atau "could" digunakan saat formal. Seperti pada contoh
Could you open the window for me, please? Sure.